Quote: “If you hurt a Pisces feelings, be prepared to apologize. If not, you are shut out of their world completely.”
I consider myself to be very lucky to be born under the sign of Pisces. Not that all the other signs aren’t cool, but I really like being Pisces. Yes, I know, I know. We are too emotional. We get our feeling hurt very easily. I’ve been told that being the last sign in the Zodiac, we can take on some of the traits of all the other signs. Well, that may or may not be true, but I can say this, I am a TRUE, Pisces woman. And here’s why, with a few explications:
- Tends to be emotionally involved in anything they do. True. This can be as simple as listening to someone else’s problems, and then trying to figure out a solution for them. I tend to take on other peoples problems as my own, and try to fix everything for them, even if I know that I can’t, and probably shouldn’t.
- Take things very personal. True. I know that because I tend to take things to heart, that leaves me open for getting my feelings hurt easily. I’ve been told that sometimes, a person can feel like they have to be careful what they say, for the fear of me taking something totally the wrong way, and then once that happens, I get hurt, I close up, and I pull away. I pull away a lot.
- Likes to escape from negative parts of the world. True. I tend to live in my own little world, where everyone likes each other, there are no bad people, only the misunderstood ones. I hate, hate, hate conflicts of any kind. I will do almost anything to avoid a heated conflict.
- Listen with my feelings, more than my instincts. True. Now, this trait isn’t always good. I can easily be pulled into something because I followed my heart, and not my head. Even if I know that I should be doing one thing, my feelings swoop in and tell me to do something else. This leaves me to getting hurt more often than not.
- Change my mind often. OH. THIS ONE IS A PAIN, even to myself! One day, I want to live near the beach, then the next day, it’s the mountains. One day, I want a tattoo of a witch, but then the next day, I want a half sleeve. I’m always changing my hair, my jobs, vacation trips, etc. This is very confusing, even to me.
- Hopeless romantic. Ah, viva amore! TRUE! I tend to believe that love can conquer all. I love being in love, but when it’s with the wrong person, it’s a nightmare. I expect to be spoiled by a lover, because I’m going to spoil them, so I want to be loved like that in return. But, the reality is that most people aren’t that romantic. Or if they are, it fizzes out after the first few years. So because I’m a hopeless romantic, it’s hard to find someone that can live up to my expectations. What can I say? I want the fantasy. I want to be like Mr Darcy and Elizabeth!
- Mood swings. Sadly, this is also true. At the snap of the fingers, I can go from happy, I like being around someone, to I’m so tired of you right now, I need to get away from you. Fast. Really, really fast. I’m not even kidding. I was worsted before, but Prozac has helped this trait calm down a lot. But it still happens, just not as often.
Now, all that being said, there’s many other characteristics associated with being born under the Pisces zodiac sign, but I picked the ones that most affect me. Am I an emotional thinker? Yes. Creative? I’d like to think so. Craves affection, absolutely! Absent-minded, WHAT? Yes, I guess so. The more I read about Pisces, the more I learn about myself.
Now, I have to say, I may love being a Pisces woman, but I have had ZERO luck, with romantic relationships with another Pisces. In my pass, I’ve dated at least two Pisces that I know of, and both ended badly. One only lasted about 8 months, and they were nuts. This person was so possessive, and jealous, it was scary. Like, CSI-Los Angeles scary. Then, the next Pisces relationship lasted 2 years, and all we did was get high, fight, argue, cry, and then made-up with bad sex and dozens of roses. Yes, I said that the make-up sex was bad. So, so bad. But, we did love each other. Love can conquer all? Maybe so, but bad sex is just that, bad sex. But that’s a whole different blog!
If you haven’t read up on your own zodiac sign lately, go ahead. Even if you don’t believe in them, it’s still fun to read, and who knows? Maybe it will help you see why you do some of the things that you do.