I am someone that loves her purses. If possible, I’d have a room filled with purses, sandals, and cats stuff. But for now, let’s talk about what is in my current purse, which is exactly like the above picture, a Coach bag that I have in both brown and black colors.
I have to use a larger size purse for all the “crap” that I carry around. I find so many smaller purses or those cute little clutch bags, and although they are adorable, they are totally useless for someone like me who tosses in SO MANY things into one bag. Maybe, if I’m just going for a walk or something, I can get away with a smaller bag, but that’s not often. I’ve trained myself to like the larger purses, and sadly, I don’t think that will change. So here’s what it in my purse right now:
- Makeup bag. And its a medium size bag. It’s got everything that I would need to use in case of a makeup emergency. So, if there was a reason that I had to wash my face, and remove all my makeup, I would be able to put it right back on!
- Kat Von D 10th Anniversary eye shadow palette. I just received this and I love it! The greens in this are AMAZING! So yes, it’s going with me wherever I go.
- My wallet. Like most, this has my important stuff.
- Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit gum. Always good to have something for the mouth, either mints or gum. The problem for me, is that a lot of times it gets pressed down way in the bottom and so they get squished.
- Tylenol Extra Strength. I use these more often that I care to admit. And it’s good to have handy for co-workers.
- Rubber bands. I have a small bag of rubber bands in my purse because my work place doesn’t buy them, so I buy my own as used them as needed.
- Mini Pads. For those days where a mini pad is helpful. No further explanation needed.
- Perfume. My mom got me doing this, and I like it. I carry around a small perfume spray or one of those samples you get from Sephora. I like smelling good.
- Hand cleaner. Soap isn’t always available, so I feel that this is better than nothing.
- Tissue. Always, always have some time of tissue or napkins in my purse. For my nose, for any small spills, you name it. Always handy to have.
- Keys. I need to go through these, because I’ve got keys that I have no clue as to what they belong to anymore! But, my key ring is too clunky. I admit it.
- Hairspray. I really don’t need to carry this, but the small size ones are just the right size, so it’s for that “just in case” moment.
- Reading glasses. I’ve got these little suckers everywhere! There’s at least three right now inside my purse.
- Pill box. I need to take certain pills everyday, so just in case something were to happen, and I couldn’t get home, I have at least up to five days worth with me at all times.
- Epipen. I cannot have shellfish, and in case of emergency, I have this with me.
- A broken bracelet. This was a gift for my mom, but when I took it out, it got stuck on something and it broke. Beads are everywhere, and I’ve yet to toss them out.
- Two tokens for my next tattoo. Where I go to get my tattoos, Studio City Tattoo, in Studio City, sometimes when you tip your tattoo artist, you’ll get these $5.00 tokens that can be used on your next tattoo. Looking forward to using them too!
- A book. I’ve got books on my phone, but I like to read regular books as well. So right now I’ve got a paperback book, it’s a Dean Koontz book.
- A mirror. For doing makeup.
- Two tea bags. Why? I’m not even sure, but I do use them from time to time at work, when I want tea instead of coffee. Rare, but it’s there just in case.
- Post it pads. For writing notes.
- My cell phone and charger cord and plug. Life wouldn’t be the same without these anymore!
That’s what’s in my purse at the moment. When I change from one purse to another, I’ll toss out the small pieces that are trash out, some fallen change, but pretty much the rest will be transferred over.
See? One of those cute little clutch purses would not do! But that doesn’t stop me from admiring them!!!